When searching for a new home there are certain factors that will impact your decision.
The decision to buy property must not be taken lightly and must most certainly not be based on a few photoshopped images.
Where you choose to live is affected by factors such as:
- Schools: We give you schools information daily. Which schools are excelling, what sports days are happening, and what you can look forward to at a school in your area.
- Shops: Shopping plays an important part in every community. Luckily, we have you covered. We have relationships with all local retailers in your area, and we know how important local business is to you and your community.
- Safety: How safe are you in your area? You can always check out the crime section of the Alberton Record to get an up-to-the minute account of any safety concerns in your community.
- Medical facilities: Your health and access to healthcare is one of the most important parts of deciding where to live. Good or bad, we inform you about healthcare in your area.
- Leisure: Thinking of relaxing and taking some time off your work week? Looking for fun activities to do with your family on the weekend? All you have to do is pick up your copy of the Alberton Record, or check out our online entertainment section.
- Parks: Common spaces for people to relax, walk their dogs, and enjoy the African sun are an important part of any community. Our coverage of Alberton ensures you know which areas are safe, clean, and a pleasure to use.
- Public transport: Lying at the heart of our communities is the public transport infrastructure. The Alberton Record is always on top of any developments, safety concerns, and improvements made to public transport in your area.
Alberton Record Homes is unlike any property portal in South Africa. The Alberton Record has for many decades provided you with useful information that has allowed you to make informed decisions about your future and the future of your family.