Modern business development depends on a number of factors and tools to get products and services to a targeted market. In South Africa, the online property business is a fast growing segment with more individuals and families searching for properties to buy and rent. Access to effective and broad media and publishing platforms in this regard cannot be underestimated. It is from this background that South Africa’s media giant Caxton and CTP Publishers and Printers Limited and property giants Private Property entered into a ground-breaking partnership.What do these partners bring to the table?
Caxton and CTP Publishers and Printers Limited
- Caxton is one of the biggest media companies in South Africa and is listed on the JSE.
- Caxton currently has more than 140 local newspapers with 3.7 million copies distributed weekly in communities across the country.
- Caxton runs various magazine titles under its umbrella catering for retail, homes, environment, agriculture, etc.
- Caxton has 83 local newspaper websites attracting more than 6 million users every month.
- Private Property is an established online property portal and industry leader.
- Private Property offers thousands of properties for sale and rent across South Africa.
- Their platform gives consumers access to new homes in secure developments as well as repossessed homes at low prices.
- Other services include vetting all potential tenants and getting pre-approved and pre-qualified home loans.