If you go through this battle, then this recipe is a great way to sneak vegetables into their food.
You will need:
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken pieces.
- A quarter finely diced onion.
- Three small peeled cloves of garlic.
- One egg white
- One and a half tablespoons lemon juice.
- One can peas, mashed.
- Three to four finely grated carrots.
- Oil, for shallow frying.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
What to do:
Ina food processer blend the chicken, onion, garlic, egg white, lemon juice, salt and pepper until well combined. Transfer the ground chicken out in a bowl and fold in the mashed peas and diced carrots and combine well.
Shape the ground chicken into meatballs and shallow fry them until lightly browned or cooked through. Serve immediately.
- Recipe obtained from www.rasamalaysia.com.