Luckily we have easy-to-make 30-minute meals to save you time and give you more time to get your children ready for their exams.
You will need:
- A quarter cup Dijon mustard.
- A quarter cup honey.
- Two tablespoons mayonnaise.
- One teaspoon steak sauce.
- Four beef sausages.
- Four hotdog buns.
What to do:
- In a small bowl, mix mustard, honey, mayonnaise and steak sauce.
- Grill sausages, covered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Brush frequently with mustard mixture during the last five minutes. Serve on buns.
ALSO READ: 30-minute meals: Chicken meatballs
- Recipe obtained from www.tasteofhome.com.