This recipe is both delicious and nutritious and a must for an easy weekday meal.
You will need:
- One jar enchilada sauce.
- Eight corn tortillas.
- Two cups coarsely shredded chicken.
- Two cups grated cheddar cheese.
- A quarter cup sliced olives.
- Salsa, optional.
ALSO READ: 30-minute meals: Meat loaf muffins
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius. In a small pan, warm enchilada sauce over medium heat. Dip four tortillas, one at a time, in sauce to coat both sides; arrange on bottom of a greased oven proof dish, overlapping to fit.
- Layer with one cup chicken, one cup cheese and two tablespoons olives. Repeat tortilla and chicken layers. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and olives.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. If desired, serve with salsa.
- Information obtained from www.tasteofhome.com.