Dunamis launch their CD at the Lyric Theatre

Megan Kuit, Leon Meyer, Zoe Mngamezulu and Bontle Mtsdongo.

THE Dunamis Christian cd launch was held at Gold Reef City Lyric Theatre on May 28 which included both the children’s and adult band members.

Dunamis entered into a national competition called Bands for Christ in November 2013 and they won the competition. The prize was a studio recording album and a music video to be featured on One Gospel and TBN.

The process of the album took place around March this year at a studio in Pretoria and after the completion of the album, brought them through to the launch.

The children’s album was recorded during September, October 2013. It wasn’t a solid process at first but the album was finalised around April this year.

The recording of the album took place when Megan Kate, a member of the children’s group brought the idea forward to Leon Meyer (lead guitarist/producer).

According to him, the lyrics were very strong and the process took off from there- 80 percent of the songs were written by the children and the remainder 20 percent by Leon. The children’s album was recorded at a studio in Germiston.

This is what members from the band said on their experience when recording the album:

 

 

  AUTHOR
Pierre Kruger

Latest News

COMMENTS

Top

Thanks for your referral. We have no doubt your friends will love our newsletter as much as you!

Don't forget to verify your email.

to our FREE newsletter
SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter.




SELECT your titles:

Alberton Record
Comaro Chronicle
Kathorus Mail
Southern Courier


Get regular news updates sent directly to you inbox.

Your source of local breaking news and trending stories from across the country.

Be a part of our growing community

1MILFacebook Fans
98KTwitter Followers
5MILMonthly Readers
12MILArticles Published Every Month
72Local Community Websites

SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter

SELECT your titles:

Alberton Record
Comaro Chronicle
Kathorus Mail
Southern Courier

Get regular news updates sent directly to you inbox.

Your source of local breaking news and trending stories from across the country.

Be a part of our growing community

Subscribe Here
1MILFacebook Fans
98KTwitter Followers
5MILMonthly Readers
12MILArticles Published Every Month
72Local Community Websites
Your details:


Your friends: